We are an approved VTCT Training Academy, offering Government funded Apprenticeships in Hairdressing and Barbering to level 2 & 3 standards.
Foundation Apprenticeship in Hairdressing-Level 2
Qualification will include:
- Diploma in Hairdressing (NVQ)(QCF) Level 2.
- Essential Skills in Communication, Application of Number & Digital Literacy.
- Employment awareness.
- Habia Apprenticeship Certificate.
You will develop skills in:
- Basic cutting skills.
- Basic colouring skills.
- Basic styling.
- Client consultation.
- Health & Safety.
- Reception duties.
- Through an individual learning plan to suit your individual needs.
- Attending the Training Academy on Mondays (optional).
- Full support from assessors.
Call Julie or Nicola on 02920461191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Apprenticeship & Traineeship Programmes led by the Welsh Government are supported by the European Social Fund.